01 July 2011

Under Construction

If there was a way to add an animated sign to this next blog saying "Under Construction", I would. I have so many things to write about and if you read this blog enough, plenty to complain about as well. I will say that the next time I sit down to write a blog, you won't want to miss it. Just know that there are juicy details coming about the Uhaul scandal, the big move, the A/C breaking down AGAIN in the Matrix, and my bedroom only having one air vent in the whole room.

So to recap, I am flying down to Sarasota, FL, tomorrow with my mother for a week of rest and sun. Of course I may be pressured to study for the first part of my CPA exam as well, but where is the fun in that. One thing I will mention though, is that I will have time to update you all on the last week of my life which has had so many adventures in it, I get excited just thinking about what I'm going to write.

Until it's not 12:50 AM and I still haven't packed, crap, I bid you adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment