04 July 2011

Fireworks Galore

Happy fourth of July everyone!! While I have many people in my life that are not related to the armed forces at all, I have plenty that do represent what this day stands for. Therefore, Aunt Doug and Julie, my cousin Keith, my great friend Adam and others, this day is for you. Thank you for all the work you have done for this country. :) I hope your day was fantastic!

I arrived in Florida safely with my mother after a crazy week of unpacking. So now the relaxing begins? Not really, while I wish that was the truth, the studying for the first portion of the CPA begins tomorrow. So while I will be cramming useless information inside my head, I'll enjoy a little bit of the FL sun as well!

I decided that the stories from last week are too crazy to go into much detail. If you wish to hear more about them, just ask me in person when we meet up again. All you need to know is that I hate the company uhaul and am now a pro at hanging wall hangings.

The latest in my Netflix que has been a few TV shows from Britain and Australia. After watching them though, it quickly became apparent that my humor is not the same over there. Or perhaps there is a reason that Hollywood is the greatest media center of the world? Although it did just strike me that Bollywood is a close second, thus, perhaps I should look into India-based movies/TV shows...genius thought Ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment