20 July 2011

The Lion is in the house!

In case you are wondering. Apple dropped it's new operating system for computers today! *Insert Ashley jumping around like a little kid with a scoop of ice cream*. Now, I understand that many of you could care less about the new operating system, thus I decided to add a few fun embarrassing photos of myself for kicks and giggles.








In other news, I have the second part of the CPA exam tomorrow. I can not wait to walk out of that office being half way done! Tomorrow's portion consists of the Auditing and Assurance Services....oh goody. Ironically, I hated this subject going into my grad program and my future job is now in that exact field. Thus, one might assume that I know oh so much about this...FALSE. It isn't going to be any easier than any of the other portions.

I went and got coffee this morning at Starbucks in Pentagon Row while working on some simulation problems for the exam tomorrow. So, I suppose I have done some homework today amongst the four hours I've wasted playing with Lion (new operating system name). That makes me feel a little better. My goal for today was to attempt a practice exam, not too sure how much of that exam is going to get accomplished :)

Well...its back to studying for me! Peace and crabs.

No comments:

Post a Comment