01 July 2011

Moving In






I thought I would post just a few photos taken from my Facebook album for those of you reading this that do not have Facebook or are not friends with me. My friend Curtis, from high school, has an internship in PA this summer and came to visit me for a weekend while my mother was here. Liz, an old college roommate and great friend, also made a short drive to help me move into my new place. We went exploring around DC and had a great time! Seeing familiar faces is always a good time! The apartment is just about finished. Just things to add here and there when I run into a good deal at TJ Maxx is all that is left. Thus, here are a few pictures! Also, I had to throw in the picture of the frame I have with all the little cousins. I got rid of my cork board and am now much fancier with my frame :) Therefore, if you want to be in the frame, you have to send me photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment