31 October 2010

Fall Time = sickness

And with all the wonderful leaves changing colors around here, comes sickness floating down amongst us. I have caught it early in the season and am exhausted. My voice is gone/hoarse (which I'm sure some of my friends are liking...), my whole body aches with chills, and I am having issues swallowing. To say the least, yummy. I've been sucking down Thermaflu like its nobody's business...one bottle later...I'm not any better. I do however, think a visit to the doctor's is in order tomorrow. I took nighttime Thermaflu about 1 1/2 hours ago and am not tired at all. Its 2:00 AM and I have to drive to DC tomorrow. Ugh...not happy with my body currently.

As far as school goes, I'm just floating along. Midterms have come and gone and I only have to retake one test, thank goodness. I'm working all the time whether its through homework, tutoring younger students, or through my grad assistant job.

As I said earlier, I'm going to DC tomorrow for my final two 2nd round interviews. In about a week I should be hearing back from everyone so I can only hope for good news!! I hope to come home at Christmas time with an announcement on where I'll be moving to come May!

I'm extremely excited that Halloween is done too...hate that holiday. Now I can look forward to Christmas as it proceeds Thanksgiving in importance. :) Good music, goodies to cook, and vacation time are such a short time away, I can't even wait!

A giant shout out to the Ayotte Family as they welcomed Hannah Elizabeth Julia into the world. I already told Tanya that she was cool as we share the same middle name...but not to forget who had it first.

Well, I was hoping that typing this would make me tired but it didn't help unfortunately :(
I'm going to attempt sleep again anyway.

Night World

1 comment: