03 October 2010

weekend time

Hello everyone.

Well, its been a long week, definitely my hardest yet so far. I had three interviews, a test on Friday, and a group presentation on Wednesday. It wasn't fun. Next week is looking up as I have a week break of just doing regular homework and no tests. As for the weeks following though, midterms start...not fun. I do have three more interviews this upcoming week though and I'll start to hear back from my previous interviewers, thus, hopefully I'll score a couple of second round interviews.

So between working at grad school, and taking classes, I needed a weekend off. Enter this weekend, I have eaten good, read a novel for the first time since school started and got my hair done. Its sad and pathetic to think how happy these little things make me.

Next weekend if Homecoming at EMU and a bunch of old friends are coming into town which I'm pretty excited about! Several of them are staying with me here so my apartment will be a full house.

Its safe to say that I'm so excited for Christmas break and having the ability to be a lazy bum. There's only so much information I can cram into my head at once. And, when I see you all, I should be able to tell you where I'll be moving to!

Anyway, I bought stuff to make party mix and pretend that I'm in Kansas so I'm going to go upstairs and watch an old classic movie at the same time. Audrey Hepburn is calling my name. Plus, its so cold here now. One day it was shorts and tank top weather and now its coats, boots, and jeans. I would say the average temperature for the past four days here has been anywhere from 50-60. I was able to wear my moccasins for the first time on Friday night!!

One more thing, if you all are looking for a great movie to see, go watch The Social Network. The story line is so compelling and unbelievable. Made for an amazing movie that I would gladly spend the money to see in a theater! Just a suggestion...

Love,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment