19 October 2010

Yay for 2nd rounds

I'm a horrible blogger.
If I get behind in my life, this is the first thing that I don't do.
and then I go ahead and do it at work. Crap. Oh well.
I'm a high risk candidate for fraud...decided that after looking at the other people's characteristics.
I just heard back and now have three 2nd round interviews. So pumped for all of that. My first choice just asked me today to come back in which is very exciting!
Therefore, for the next couple of weeks, I am driving back and forth between Washington D.C. around six times. The poor car just might not make it. And as for that GPS that I keep telling myself I can't buy until Black Friday/Thanksgiving? Well, probably going to have to suck it up and invest early so I don't get lost all over the place.
I have a midterm tonight that I studied last night for and one tomorrow that will be the biggest one I've had yet. I'm so excited for Wednesday night at 11:00 PM. (Yes, my final ends at 11:00 at night. They're trying to kill us.)
Anyway,
Must go back to work now :)

Loves,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment