17 May 2011

Name Change. Game Change.

As I logged in to write an update, I realized that I need to change the name of my blog due to not being in grad school anymore. Thus, I am taking suggestions from any of you people who read this. You are the only ones who really care about my life anyway :)

I did graduate and now have my Masters. It was a pleasant feeling but because I did not walk across that stage, it almost doesn't feel real. I am, however, in day 2 of the Becker review course and it is as expected, awful. I went to class for 4 hours yesterday (as I will everyday) and did about 5 hours of homework (which hopefully won't be quite as long everyday). The amount of information that I am attempting to stuff inside my head is incredible. Only to have to recall random bits of information from each section for one exam question. These next two months truly will stretch my mental capability, that much is true.

While I was home in Kansas, I did get to see many of you. Before I continue with that thought process however, I must insert here that I had to backspace on that earlier sentence and insert "in Kansas" in it due to many people thinking that Florida is now "home" for me. Be rest assured, Kansas is and will always be home to me. Anyway, I did get to make the rounds with my brother and saw tons of family members and friends. I also got to go to WSU's graduation and watch Brittany walk the stage which was very exciting! Congrats Brit!

I would type more but the next four hours of homework are calling my name. I can't wait to get them done though because we do not have class on Wednesdays. Therefore, tonight will be a celebration!!

Once again, life changes constantly. It is up to us to adjust and have faith that things will work out in the long run.

1 comment:

  1. First, I like that you list Kansas as "home!" And second, we are glad you made the rounds to see us!! Even if my kids are confused and now think you are my grandchild. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete