18 May 2011

First Wednesday...

Today was my first day off in the review class and was I ever busy. Well, according to my standards I set for myself on my day off, I think I got a lot accomplished. I started packing things up as the other boys taking over my lease are beginning to move their things into the apartment. Thus, there are boxes and bags laying all over my room. Its amazing what organized chaos looks like. I downloaded several new CDs as Lady Gaga dropped her new album. While many of you reading this dislike her, her new album is pure genius.

At one point today I sat in the middle of my room and looked around at all of my possessions. It is out of control how many things I possess at this young age. Yet when looking to get rid of items, I couldn't pick out but a couple of things to part with. Is it attachment? No, I just have this ability to use items once a year. Thus, when you apply the rule, get rid of something if you haven't used it in a year, its very hard for me to get rid of anything. :)

I went to a movie with Mallory this afternoon, Bridesmaids, which I strongly suggest to anyone with a strong stomach. VERY FUNNY, but disturbing in many places. When they compare it to the female version of The Hangover, they weren't kidding. Definitely an excellent choice to start my summer of movies off. After using our expired college IDs for one last night at IHOP's college 1/2 off, we left feeling unmotivated to go do any of our homework. The strange thing about this homework is that I'm not doing it for a class. The only thing motivating me is passing the CPA exam and that is still too far off for me to care. Thus, motivation needs to be worked on. haha.

While it's rare for me to post two times in one week on this blog, I feel like I should use this extra in my life to fill everyone in on what's been going on. I know that while I'm not that interesting, I had a friend in Kansas tell me that I live a glamorous life compared to many people. Therefore, here you go, the tellings of my so called life. While I'm not complaining by any means, the simple difference between my life and many friends in Kansas is simply the fact that I got away. I moved into the big bad East Coast and developed a brand new life for myself. Someone asked me the other day if I ever saw myself moving back home to Kansas. After pondering this point, yes, I can see it. But not for quite a while. Thus family in Kansas who are reading this, no fears :)

Anyway, tis late.

No comments:

Post a Comment