24 May 2011

Survival of the brains

I did it. I survived my first full week of the CPA boot camp. Let me take a consideration of my body parts:
Mental capacity: full. probably not the best due to me still having five weeks left.
Eyes: hurt. too much computer staring.
Ears: full of knowledge that I'm going to forget in a couple of months.

So to sum it up: I'm at maximum learning ability. I wake up at 7, am at class by 9 and finish my homework around 8 most evenings. I have such an exciting life here. :)

On other pieces of news, ya, there's not too much to state. I do have off this Monday however due to the holiday. A three day weekend, I don't even know what to do with myself!!

Anyway, this is short and sweet. Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm alive and kicking.

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment