15 September 2011

Release of the scores

Well folks, the season of busy has hit my life. I am working overtime every day at work and have busy busy weekends. With that being said though, life is good! I am going to Harrisonburg this weekend for a wedding of an old accounting classmate, which should be lots of fun. :)

As for the title of this post, the CPA exam scores are being released within the next week. My level of nervousness goes up every day. Whenever I get a new email, I am pretty sure I also jump about 10 feet in the air. So the next post I write will either be positive or negative...depending on the results.

Netflix TV show: Psych. Did any of you ever read Encyclopedia Brown when you were younger? I loved reading along with him and knowing that in the last page of the chapter, he was going to solve a crime with a twist that I didn't even see coming. If you haven't read the books and have children that are of the reading age...please encourage this old series, its an amazing read. Anyway, the first episode of this show instantly reminded me of Encyclopedia Brown.

This week also marked the entrance of the Italian designer Missoni's line for Target. While I was very excited for this line to drop, I wasn't expecting the Target website to shut down and all the stores to sell out one hour right away! I went to Target right after work and they were sold out of everything!! While in DC, I was not surprised therefore I knew I needed to call upon the troops. Thus, I called my mom in Florida, Cassi in Kansas, and Josh in Nebraska. Four Target stores later, I finally had all the items bought that I wanted from the line. Keep in mind, that was like one thing from each store. I didn't even want that many things! So ridiculous to say that least.

With all of that being said, it is time for bed. I'm sorry for the lack of posting...I promise I'll do better in the future readers :)

1 comment:

  1. Let me know when you get your dress and how much you love it!!! You can send me a trashy mirror pic too ;)

    ReplyDelete