15 November 2011

Trashy Tuesday

Most people have turned a certain day of the week into a type of post. While I don't have that many of things to blog about on a weekly basis, I will turn this day of the week (for one time only) into a clique: Trashy Tuesdays. Although I may have to tell you, its not what you expect. This trashy Tuesday includes photos from my camera phone. Now, if you're feeling a bit scared at this point, you should. Many of you have posed or sent me photos of random things that you thought would entertain me. For those of you that I haven't gotten anything from, I happen to know that you all take photos on your phone only to forget about them. Therefore, this post includes treasures from my phone that have been forgotten about by many of you. Enjoy my Trashy Tuesday with me :)

The white blur...so many good stories and passengers (snake anyone?)

Sometimes cousins steal your phone and you discover the millions of photos they took only several months later.


I'm not quite sure how many photos end up on my phone such as this one. I think I'll stick with the answer that they took it themselves?


Hey Mister, pretty sure you're not 21...just saying

My father is never going to allow me to drive his precious Florida vehicle ever again.


Oh hey there Aunt Trish, nice crabs :)


My work space. Isn't it pretty?


He normally looks like this. No worries


Moving = the devil.


Trashy fake tattoos at a Rihanna concert? It happened. Get over it.


Coffee shots for the Keurig. Yes please.


Washington International Horse Show...not your standard rodeo.


Keystone Cowboy....I miss your ways.


Marsha, Marsha, Marsha. There are no other words.


Chloe sleeping? No so surprised here.


Cut your hair. And where's your shirt?


Starbucks sells ice coffee blend. Whatever happened to adding ice cubes to your mug?


That's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment