25 November 2011

Life in Photos

What does one do when her parents have moved out of her childhood state? Spend Thanksgiving break going through old photo CDs that have been hidden in safety deposit boxes for years. While many of you reading this will have no idea who some of these people are and are tired of me posting large amounts of photos....I promise, this will be the last large post for a while. For those of you who may know or be the people in these photos, gasp shamefully and think "I can't believe she put that photo on her blog" :)

It was my 14th birthday at Partridge Grade School. Wow. Pretty sure the backwards visors is my favorite part.

Oh hey there Bryant if you wanted to be in our photo, you should have just jumped in instead of creeping.

I'm pretty sure I have no idea when this was.

I have strange friends.

I think I had "Bartley" on the back of my shirt that year. Representing.

OMG.

Spirit Week. We were Desperate Housewives.

Homecoming.

Get it Darren.

Sweet face.

Grandma is owning me in Rook. I learned from the best!

Look how little everyone was!

Grandpa with Andrew?!

Cousinssssssssssss

Sondra...I wish I remember going dress shopping with you. Sorry?

Oh Bryant. Please come back into my life. ASAP.

Our "crazy" New Years Eve times.

I think our family has had some additions since this photo.

Nice to see Les replaced Josh in the famiy photo. :)

Freshman year at EMU!! My Dorm room.

Halo/LAN nights at Josh's house. Holla.

We most definitely did not take this photo in church.

Best Franssssss.

Just know you can always count on these two for the dances.

Did we like eachother at this point?

You just think you're cool.

Texas Bowl. GO CATS!!

Uhhh I think we went to DC? And some museums?

Something about this photo just makes me crack up. Relient K tickets were wanted soooo badly by us all.

Debate Freshman year. Never never again.

Cruise Time!

Pennsylvania trips to see the family. Gotta eat me some of that chipped beef over homefries.

First day of school with Daisy and the white blur. Oh how times have changed.

I have plenty of others from all occasions. Just ask :)

5 comments:

  1. I've never had so much love and hate for you before at the same time. But overall a good trip down memory lane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that John michael noah miller??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. No, I don't think we cared for each other much at that stage, but I believe that was during yearbook and our love for each other was growing :) Cheesy, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam - yes it is. haha

    Brit - you always have my love. (how cheesy am I now)

    Cassi - xoxo, you know you love me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta say I feel prrrrretty cool that I am in not one, not two, but THREE of these pictures! Gotta say, I don't think I remember any of them either. Well, except the one that was taken on my wedding day. That one rings a bell.

    ReplyDelete