09 June 2011

Life is funny that way

Brittany informed me tonight that my page has led to 16 people looking at her page. Which led me to continue investigating where my viewers were coming from. And Sondra, you lead the pack :) Congrats. Although, I will say that there was an interesting thing I came across, a majority of my views come from Alaska...am I missing something here?

In other words, I've started to include a new part of my blog that entails what my current Netflix playlist includes. Not that any of you care, but its my blog, I'll do whatever I like! Thus, this week it has been Wings, a popular sitcom from the 90s that ran for 8 hilarious seasons. I am currently on season 5 and love it. It's Cheers set in an airport setting. Highly suggest it.

As for my weekend plans, I'm heading to Pennsylvania tomorrow! When I get there, I'm heading to the beach with Trish and Wendy for a weekend at the beachhouse!!! How lucky am I? I know, all of you reading this that are located in Kansas, be jealous that I live close enough for a weekend jaunt. Perhaps I'll have to do the rare thing and post some of the photos that I plan on taking of the sunsets.

Today was a landmark in my Becker course as well! It was the last day of Auditing which is the second section that I've completed. Regulation is next though, and taxes are the devil in disguise. Therefore, I plan on it being a flop. Don't you love my own self confidence?

I have my new address and will be sending it out to all. If you do not normally receive my emails and wish to have my new address, shoot me an email and I'll hook you up.

The grown up duties have been fulfilled in my life this week as I have proceeded to replace the air compressor in my car, get new auto insurance, renter's insurance for my new apartment, bundle up around 16 more boxes full of my room's belongings, and actually fixed my own dinners. It's been an amazing experience, haha. Suggestions on how to further my career in being a grown up are now being accepted. Although, be prepared for a slight case of sarcasm to come your way.

2 comments:

  1. Must...stalk...cannot resist....

    The other day I felt like a grown up when I got excited about finding a cool blue laundry basket/hamper (a "lamper" if you will) on clearance for Adam's room. It's the little things that make you happy. Welcome to this grown up world. It's wild.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) the whole stalking thing is too much fun to stop. And before I realize it, my fingers just keep clicking link to link to link. As for "wild" being the adjective...still not sure about that one!

    ReplyDelete