27 April 2012

Upcoming Travels

For those of you who always are telling me that you never know what state I am in...here's the upcoming schedule for me:

May 5-May 14 - Kansas! My parents estate auction is on May 12 so if you read this and miss me...come say holla!
May 18-May 20 - Ohio! I have a wedding for a couple college buddies in Ohio that I am going to attend.
May 31 - REG exam. Boo...probably means that I should start studying!
June 5 - New lease begins on townhouse so I will be moving that whole weekend if you would like to come help :) I'll supply the food and extras....

After that, if you want to see me over the summer...let me know and I'll pencil you in! Its sad when you have to plan at least two months out with me!

Hope everyone's April was full of lots of showers...or is it flowers? Either way, I hope you got whichever one you wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment