10 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

In case you ever ever need to know...this is what the whoopee pies (Valentine's-Day-style) look like. 

They were pretty yummy...thanks Farah :)

So how does one celebrate Valentine's Day best? Make amazinggggg cupcakes? Check yes.

As you can see by the previous photo and this one, I spent HOURS on these cupcakes.

I have pretty good cracking skills...not gonna lie

I got nothing for this photo.

I have mad macro skills...and like the color red

FROSTINGGGGG

The pretty cupcakes without the frosting

oops, snuck a picture of the chicken I was frying at the same time. That's right people, I'm a baker and a cooker.

Ta-Da!

If you didn't get one of these...they wish they could've have been welcome in your stomach

And at the end of every great baking experience is a clean kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment