06 January 2012

Hello fellow blog readers and bloggers. I suppose I should apologize for my long absence from here but consider it my holiday break. And now one would suppose that I came back with all sorts of material to talk about yet....nothing. To check you all up, I went to Florida for a couple of weeks to celebrate Christmas and New Years. While being in the sunny weather was amazing, there was a little bit lacking on the traditional scope. I suppose I am used to hosting a holiday party with my friends at my house, spending the holidays with extended family, and opening presents on Christmas Eve. This year was spent a little differently by celebrating Christmas at Universal Studios in Orlando.

In a week I am leaving for Michigan to begin a series of small trips for the next performance audit that I'm on. Cold, snowy weather....oh yay, I can't even wait. Last week they supposedly got over 17 inches. Just hurt me now. My toes already are hurting just thinking about walking in heels in that cold of weather. With a high of 30 degrees and a low of 16 degrees....uhhhhhh.

Next week also sparks a retake on one of the portions of the CPA exam Hopefully this time will be a success. I'm in desperate need of a success after several failures.

Sadly enough after that pathetic catch up on my life...I have nothing else to say. Perhaps another day I'll write about my vacation or how good Charlie Chiangs take out is but as for today, its just another Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment