30 March 2011

Apple of my eye

I received my Ipad 2 in the mail two days ago and since then, nothing has been getting accomplished. It's like a piece of myself was missing before it came in the mail. I've been using it as an ebook reader as well and its like a tiny object of magic! I do love it though and would suggest it to anyone who is considering one. I now have my own Apple family: Roxy (my Imac), the Iphone that is not named, and now the Ipad whom I am considering naming Velma. Many of you are now wondering if it is really worth it naming your electronics. Well, my answer to that is yes, if you use these things as much as I do in my daily life, you would rather call it by a name too. I am going to a picnic at an undergrad professor's house tonight with the rest of accounting students at EMU. It should be fun catching up with everyone and convincing them that I just LOVE my life. With that being said in a sarcastic voice, I do love my life, I'm just extremely glad that grad school is only one year. I found a couple more places that could be potential options as future living spaces. Now to decide whether or not a studio apartment is a good idea. Considering how much time I won't be spending in my apartment, it sounds like a good idea. But just when I think I have found the perfect place for myself, I go to the website apartmentratings.com and read what has been said about the place. Without fail, no one has anything good to say, its depressing. Thus, the search begins all over again. Until later, Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment